Happy Spring Detox!
Greetings Santa Fe Soul Family!
We hope you and your family are healthy, happy, and well! We are so excited to share with you our upcoming Tuesday evening wellness class providing easy tips to detox with Dr. Christi Alsop. Keep reading below for more information on this exciting gift to give to yourself. You deserve it!
With the cloudy weather many of us feel sluggish, fatigued and tired. Could that be a deficiency of Vitamin D? Check out our Mercola® Vitality Tanning Bed information below. It is only one of many wellness devices located in our Body Optimization System Studio. Enjoy the many benefits you and your family will enjoy with renewed vitalized health!
Keep reading as we have more tips and tricks from Dr. Robyn and the highest thought leaders in the wellness industry. Enjoy!
Detox Done Properly to Regain Energy, Youthful Skin, and Healthy Gut with Dr. Christi Alsop
With so many detox programs out there it’s hard to choose what’s right for your
body. Meet Dr. Alsop and learn how you can detox properly from the inside out. Here is what you will receive during this talk:
1. Natural ways to detox – Phase 1, 2, and 3
2. The benefits of detox
3. Top 7 acupressure points for detoxification
4. Detoxing our emotions
5. How to use the BOSS room to detox.
When: April 26, 2016 @ 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Where: Santa Fe Soul, 2905 Rodeo Park Dr E, Santa Fe, NM 87505
Cost: B.O.S.S. Members FREE; Non-members $20 (Choice of one FREE treatment in the B.O.S.S. room valued at $20 – $50!)
Christi Alsop, D.O.M.
Dr. Alsop incorporates elements of both Japanese and Chinese acupuncture, herbs and nutritional therapy. Specializing in fertility, pediatrics, autoimmune disorders and pain management. Patient of all ages from newborns to elderly are welcome.
Dr. Alsop received her first acupuncture treatment at age 13. She believes the effectiveness of these treatments allowed her to enjoy an allergy-free young adult life, and inspired her to pursue a career in Oriental Medicine. She has a Bachelors of Science in Community Health, and earned her Masters Degree from the International Institute of Chinese Medicine in 1995. That same year she became nationally board certified by the NCCAOM and a member of the American Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Association. She served on the Board of the Oriental Medicine Association of New Mexico for two years. Dr. Alsop also has certificates in Pediatric Oriental Medicine from Blue Poppy Inc. and has completed continuing education units in women’s health and autoimmune disorders.
She has been practicing for 18 years in Santa Fe, NM and works closely with local MD’s, dentists, massage therapists and chiropractors and she continues to feel a passion to improve the wellness of the community in which she lives. Dr. Alsop incorporates elements of both Japanese and Chinese acupuncture, herbs and nutritional therapy. Patients of all ages from newborns to elderly are welcome.
Mercola® Vitality Tanning Bed
“Relax Under the Glow of 4 Lights”
Enjoy Vitamin D Producing UVB, Infrared, Red and Blue Light with the Vitality Tanning Bed. The Mercola Vitality Tanning System, is a complete tanning system that utilizes UVB rays to stimulate natural Vitamin D production in your body. It’s made even better than conventional tanning beds because it has two more beneficial types of light which are red and infrared light.
With the Mercola Vitality Tanning Bed, you’ll enjoy:
- The benefits of UV rays that help your body produce just the right amount of vitamin D, without overdosing.
- Red light in the 633 nm range.
- Infrared light may help provide temporary relief of muscle and joint pain, and stiffness.
- The convenience, privacy, and cleanliness of getting your tanning and health-enhancing light in the comfort of Santa Fe Soul.
Click here to learn more about the benefits for you and your health with all the wellness devices in the B.O.S.S. room!
ENTER THE ZONE WITH “FLOW STATE”
Flow, also known as the zone, is the mental state of operation in which a person performing an activity is fully immersed in a feeling of energized focus, full involvement, and enjoyment in the process of the activity. In essence, flow is characterized by complete absorption in what one does. Named by Mihály Csíkszentmihályi, the concept has been widely referenced across a variety of fields, though has existed for thousands of years under other guises, notably in some Eastern religions. Achieving flow is often colloquially referred to as being in the zone.
Csíkszentmihályi identify the following six factors as encompassing an experience of flow.
- Intense and focused concentration on the present moment.
- Merging of action and awareness.
- A loss of reflective self-consciousness.
- A sense of personal control or agency over the situation or activity.
- A distortion of temporal experience, one’s subjective experience of time is altered.
- Experience of the activity as intrinsically rewarding, also referred to as autotelic experience.
A SIMPLE METHOD TO PLAY AT THE TOP OF OUR GAME
From Csíkszentmihályi’s work, the Flow Genome Project arose as an interdisciplinary, global organization committed to mapping the genome of Flow by 2020 and open sourcing it to everyone.
Why does “Flow” even matter?
- You are finding it increasingly hard to shut off your relentless Inner Critic.
- You spend most of your time not in the present, but elsewhere, daydreaming or worrying about the past or the future.
- You routinely run out of willpower and have a list of personal dreams and goals that never get any closer to reality.
- You’ve looked into some spiritual or personal growth programs but felt like an outsider or a total cynic—unwilling to “drink the kool-aid.”
- You find yourself looking back on an earlier phase in your life where you did experience Flow, and have been quietly resigning yourself to never seeing “the good old days” again.
- You self medicate or distract in ways that leave you feeling even less satisfied than before.
- You occasionally ask yourself “is this really all there is?” and suspect the answer might just be, yes.
- It’s been way too long since you’ve hooted and hollered just from the sheer joy of doing something you love.
Knowing our unique access points into Flow helps us play to our strengths, compensate for our weaknesses, and have more fun and more Flow in our lives. Get your free Flow Profile… Here
Bulletproof Coffee – InstaMix
Another great product available at Santa Fe Soul!
There’s nothing like the ritual of making Bulletproof Coffee the traditional way…
But what happens when you find yourself craving a cup someplace where grass-fed butter and Brain Octane (let alone a blender) is nowhere to be found?
That’s why Santa Fe Soul is so excited to finally share the ultimate travel-friendly coffee upgrade – a product that has been worked on for three years with multiple rounds of taste tests to get it just right.
It’s called InstaMix. And it works exactly the way it sounds, letting you whip up a cup of Bulletproof Coffee with no need to lug around a blender or a supply of grass-fed butter and liquid oil.
All ready to drink with just a few stirs (or shakes) of your cup. Combining a mix of powdered grass-fed butter and Brain Octane oil in one convenient pouch, InstaMix is Bulletproof Coffee unplugged…
Meaning whether you’re on the road or just in a rush, you can now enjoy a high-performance cup of coffee anywhere, anytime you choose.
Come on in to Santa Fe Soul and get your InstaMix today!
Travel with Vitality – Pocket Edition
Do you wish you had a stress-free way to travel? This is essential reading for anyone who is ready to take charge of his or her quality of life as you travel! In this pocket version of her best selling Healthy Travel book, Dr. Robyn Benson, — world traveler and exercise and nutrition enthusiast — reveals the hazards of travel and guides readers to renew, retrain, and regain health, no matter where you are. Discover the 7 simple solutions to healthy travel to increase and sustain your energy, focus, and happiness.
Pick up your pocket edition HERE! for $3.99 for a limited time only. If you find value from this book, please leave a review and Robyn will send you a special gift.
~With much gratitude~
Dr. Robyn Benson
Have you heard about the Food Revolution Summit yet?
Do you want the truth about food from the most trusted leaders in the food revolution? You have to check out the Food Revolution Summit! From April 30-May 8, bestselling author John Robbins is personally interviewing 24 of the world’s top experts working for healthy, sustainable, humane and conscious food. You can get complete access online, from anywhere in the world, for no charge. Check out all the amazing speakers now. Click here for details!
Like what you read? Please share!
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Self-Care Revolution / Santa Fe Soul 2905 Rodeo Park Dr East Building #3 Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505 United States (505) 986-1089