Sue Oliva, DOM graduated from Southwest Acupuncture College in 1994 and has been practicing in Santa Fe for 20 years. During that time she also studied energy medicine at White Cloud Institute and interned with a homeopathic physician. Sue includes herbs, supplements, homeopathy, massage, myofacial release, cupping, electrical stimulation, Moxa (heat therapy), and spiritual counseling if appropriate in her practice.
Acupuncture can treat:
- Pain: carpal tunnel syndrome, sciatica, arthritis, headache, trauma, any pain any where.
- Womens health: hot flashes, painful periods, PMS, heavy or irregular periods.
- Pulmonary: colds, flu, bronchitis, pneumonia, chronic cough, asthma.
- Digestive: constipation, diarrhea, hemorrhoids.
- Heart: palpitations, angina, atrial fibrillation.
- Skin: acupuncture face lift, rashes, itching, hives, poison ivy or oak.
- General: restless leg syndrome, dizziness, tingling, numbness, and more.
If you are not sure that acupuncture could help you please feel free to contact Sue. Sue says her favorite activities are hiking with my dogs, gardening, playing horseshoes and Frisbee, spending time with her husband, her friends and God. Most insurance is accepted, including Blue Cross/Shield, Presbyterian, United Healthcare, Screen Actors and Producers Guild, Workers comp and Personal injury