It All Starts With You…
Why is self-care so important?
Take care of your body. It is the only place you have to live. ~ Jim Rohn
Self-Care can amplify your life and it all starts with you! So…
• What are you willing to commit to today to ensure a healthy future?
• What self-care strategies will you, can you, implement each day that will promote your best daily energy, attitude and vitality?
• What impact would you like to make in the world as you live an optimal, radiant and sustainable health commitment to you body-mind-spirit self-care?
Self-care requires an individual to take charge of their own health with the advantage to personally develop by finding the cure from within.
Here are priorities Dr. Robyn Benson emphasizes for those inspired to experience happy, abundant and healthy lives:
• Awareness – Learn to tap into whole-body wellness – mind, body and spirit – be present and support the actions needed for your body as you base it onto your feelings, common sense, education and resources;
• Self-healing – This is an on-going education that enriches lives and empowers people to effect change in themselves and their environment. Accessing resources (internally and externally) that support a healthy balanced life will achieve greater happiness; sustain vibrant life and enable dreams to come true.
“I have to say this place offers the most incredible health and soulful experience I’ve ever had.” – Santa Fe Soul Client
Where do we begin with self-care?
To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear. ~ Buddha
Begin with YOU by becoming your best health care advocate. Enjoy some easy daily tips to follow:
1. Breathe in life and feel your heart beat
2. Drink lots of pure water with a pinch of Sea Salt
3. Stay active and exercise your body by including a regular re-connection to mother earth
4. Eat real food that is natural, organic, GMO-free, grass-fed, high-quality foods
5. Achieve consistent quality sleep 7-9hrs/night
Live life so it doesn’t live you and find healthy environments that support your needs:
• Begin at home
• Get outdoors and connect with nature
• Visit Santa Fe Soul Center for Optimal Health
• Become a member of the B.O.S.S. Studio
Note: You can always find ways to improve your mental fitness, moods and stress resiliency by getting involved the arts, i.e. writing, painting, music, and dance and / or by doing something new every day. Also, give back by volunteering for your favorite organization and smile.
Dr. Robyn Benson on
Self-Care at Santa Fe Soul
Call for your FREE TOUR of the B.O.S.S. and B.O.B.R. Studio:
Can you imagine having vitality inside every cell of your body?
Meet Santa Fe Soul’s Practitioners today and simply call to take your FREE no obligation tour of the Body Optimization System Studio (B.O.S.S.) today, 505.474.8555.
Snag your summit spot FREE…
A few weeks ago I emailed you about the “Living Life Like You Matter” Summit: How to Embrace Imperfection and Your Uniqueness and Step Into Your Power, to Create Your BOLD, FUN LIFE Now!
I wanted to reach out again to let you know that you have another chance to view my interview (and every other interview for that matter!) starting April 24th for 3 days.
Snag your spot to watch this