Dear Santa Fe Soul Family,
During this time of the year it is so hard to avoid processed foods and all of that candy! Want to avoid sugar and kick those cravings? Your body will thank you for it! Here are some fun and healthy tips for a Happy Halloween!
1) Make your own fun Halloween Treats: There are thousands of fun recipes you can find online to make cute, healthy treats for Halloween. It’s fun and interactive with your kids and teaches them how to create fun and healthy treats!
2) Spice things up: Your tongue is missing the sugar? Use cinnamon, coriander and nutmeg to naturally sweeten your foods. Also you can eat sour and spicy foods to knock out that sugar craving fast.
3) Trade money for candy: Offer your kids money in exchange for candy then toss out the candy. The kids won’t consume all of that sugar and they are saving money for a toy or a book they really want. You’re rewarding them and avoiding sugar all at once!
4) Take a Probiotic before a gathering or event: It is important to protect your gut for whatever comes your way. Our families vary on diets and food they offer. So protect your gut with a Probiotic like the Pro EM Probiotic we offer here at Santa Fe Soul.
Robyn and Tom are away at the Bulletproof BioHacking Conference this weekend! Read below to find out more about the amazing high tech and leading-edge health products, speakers, and more! You can expect a lot of new information that Tom and Robyn will be thrilled to share with you.
With much love and gratitude,
from Santa Fe Soul &
Dr. Robyn Benson, DOM
Founder and Director of Santa Fe Soul
Have You ‘Liked’ Us on Facebook?
In this week’s newsletter…
- GOOD NEWS! Now taking patients for Injectible Nutrients on Fridays
- Ozone & Oxygen Steam Sauna @ Santa Fe Soul
- NEW classes in our Sun Room Jill is back for Beginner Tai Chi!
2015 Bulletproof Biohacking Conference is this weekend and Robyn, Tom and Wesley will be there! Come visit us at the expo hall and the lineup of speakers is amazing!
I always look forward to this time of year and attending the conference, learning new biohacks for my practice and advancing our knowledge. Look for exciting new ways to take your health and energy to new levels when I return! In the meantime, did you know I had a health blog on my website? Check out my health blog HERE and follow my health tips and suggestions for living the life you want!
NOW OFFERING I.V. TREATMENTS ON FRIDAYS
Need that last nutrient boost before you travel or go away for the weekend? Dr. David Bellows will be offering the same injectible nutrients Dr. Robyn Benson provides such as:
- I.V. Vitamin C
- Myers Cocktails
- Ultra-Violet Blood Irradiation
- Prolozone Injections
- and more!
If you can’t make it during the week but need that extra by Friday, we’ve got you covered! Call 505-986-1089 to make your appointment with Dr. Bellows!
PRO EM-1 Daily Probiotic Cleanse works for detoxification in the digestive system, helping to supply bio-available nutrients to the body while supporting the growth of other beneficial microbes in the digestive system. The detoxifying agents include naturally synthesized vitamins, enzymes, and other antioxidant compounds and the photosynthetic, or phototrophic, microbes that are known to break down various toxic compounds. This prevents toxins and pathogens from contaminating and producing negative effects on the body while boosting the body’s ability to absorb nutrients and antioxidants. Call us here to learn more about PRO EM-1
Advanced Healing Technology
Feeling lethargic and fatigued? Sunlight is important and these dark stormy days do not allow you to get the beneficial Vitamin D you need! Our Mercola Vitality Tanning Bed is a safe solution to optimize Vitamin D levels, improves skin vitality, and helps with inflammation. With our Mercola bed you will enjoy these benefits:
- The benefits of healthy UV rays that help your body produce the right amount of Vitamin D without overdosing
- Infrared light helps provide temporary relief of muscle and joint pain, and stiffness.
- Get a gradual tan after 10 sessions
- It’s made even better than conventional tanning beds because it has two more beneficial types of light which are red and infrared light.
Give us a call today and schedule a warm Mercola Tanning Session! 505-986-1089
When: October 31st from 9:30 am to 4 pm
Where: Santa Fe Soul
Cost: Sliding scale $65-$125 (Please pay by cash or check.)
Our Black Lilith ceremony takes place on Halloween, when the veils between the worlds are thin. We will invoke the spirits of our ancestors and of Black Lilith as she lives inside us. Black Lilith, also an astrological point in space, holds the collective stories and rage of the suppressed, disavowed, betrayed feminine. (Learn More…)
When: November 13th free introduction, Nov. 14th through the 16th weekend intensive and clinic
Where: Santa Fe Soul
Cost: Free on the 11/13/15, Until 11/2/2015: $545 Late registration: $595 ($100 Registration fee is non-refundable) Clinic cost: $125 per session.
A rare opportunity! All the way from Israel, Mr. Moran Even and the Even Method for frequency medicine. This groundbreaking method is frequency-based instead of device-based. Therefore, this method can be used with any frequency generator. (Learn More…)
Ongoing Events in the Sun Room
Mondays from 5:30 – 6:45 PM
Michal teaches conscious awareness, being present to your journey of mind, body, breath. She combines several Yoga traditions, along with Qigong, breathing, and imagining to create a full body-mind experience. Are you coming back from your Yoga practice? Are you coming back from an injury or illness? Are you interested in learning Yoga as a wellness practice? THIS CLASS IS FOR YOU!
Contact: Michal Curry 505-501-9300
Cost: $15 drop-ins & 5 classes for $10 when you pay $50
Tuesdays from 5:30 – 6:30
Jill is back! Beginning next Tuesday 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Tai Chi Chuan is a slow moving, meditative, martial art good for health, relaxation and self-defense. Originally from China, Tai Chi was initially developed to improve health and promote longevity. Learn more here…
Wednesdays from 10:30 – 12 PM
Join us for an eclectic blend of Qigong, gentle Yoga and Shamanic healing. Cultivate energy and consciousness for physical, emotional and spiritual health and self-realization. Nourish a profound sense of stability, inner strength and deep relaxation.
Cost : First class is FREE then $12
Contact : Allison: 505-984-8733
Please check the Event Calendar on our website for more information on other ongoing classes and events:
And don’t forget: The Sun Room is available to rent for all of your events, classes and gatherings for only $40 per hour! Call 474-8555 and ask for Felicia to request a tour or to schedule your next event.
Feel free to share the information in this Newsletter on FB, Twitter, or with anyone you know who would benefit. We appreciate when you POST, LIKE, COMMENT, and SHARE so others can begin their self-healing journey!
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Self-Care Revolution / Santa Fe Soul 2905 Rodeo Park Dr East Building #3 Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505 United States (505) 986-1089