The NanoVi™ device is designed to improve cellular activities, specifically by improving the body’s response to oxidative stress. Just some of the benefits include:
- Protection against and repair of free radical damage
- Stronger immunity
- Improved utilization of oxygen and nutrients
- Improved cell energy production
- Improved cell metabolism
Whether your goal is to maximize vitality and quality of life or address an illness, improving cellular activity is essential.
Diminished cellular function is both a cause and an effect of chronic or age-related illness. This makes it tremedously important to prevent or break any downward health spiral associated with oxidative stress. Whether the goal is disease prevention or to maximize vitality and quality of life, enhancing cellular response to oxidative stress is essential.
Using the NanoVi™ device
The NanoVi™ device is used here at Santa Fe Soul in combination with The Tesla Energy Lights by people wanting to improve their health and vitality. You inhale moist air from the NanoVi™ device through a nasal cannula. For prevention, sessions are often between 5 and 15 minutes, two or three times a week. People addressing one or more chronic diseases use the device much more frequently.
How it works
Free radicals are unstable, highly reactive molecules. In our cells, they result naturally from cell metabolism and oxygen consumption and are also caused by exposure to toxins, stress, and other lifestyle factors. If the body cannot neutralize their negative impact adequately, free radicals cause damage at the cellular level. Free radicals, which are also know as Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS), can impact the body in three ways.
- Damaging – the free radicals react with surrounding molecules, usually proteins, including the DNA, and caused damage. This hinders the protein functions and related cellular activities decline.
- Neutral – free radicals react with anti-oxidants and are neutralized. In this case they have no impact on cellular function. Anti-oxidants are essential but it is important not to over supply the body with anti-oxidants because too many can hinder the initiation of response described below.
- Initiating oxidative response – free radicals emit a specific energy that is received by sensor proteins whose job it is to initiate oxidative response. This ROS-induced response is essential to all cellular activity because it is responsible for repairing free radical damage.
The NanoVi Pro™ device works by triggering oxidative response, which is the body’s way of counteracting oxidative stress damage caused by free radicals. While free radicals are generally damaging, the final phase of certain free radicals acts as a signal for oxidative response. The excitation units inside NanoVi™ devices produce the same emission as the final phase of the radical. This mimics a biological process that triggers the body’s response to oxidative stress. Once triggered, oxidative response helps protect against and repair damage. Since the metabolism of oxygen and other factors constantly creates free radicals, strong oxidative response is essential to good health and vitality.
The NanoVi™ device is equipped with SmartCard technology. Prepaid cards act like debit cards and control the use of the device. This technology lets clients purchase a block of time then deduct minutes from their card as they use the device.
SmartCards have a number of advantages:
- Prepayment – revenue is realized all at once, up front
- Simplify payment – you can purchase for your treatment $2 per minute on the card
- Controlled use – SmartCards eliminate unauthorized use
- Customer care – administration is simpler and more professional
Find out more about the NanoVi™ Technology by giving us a call at 505-474-8555